We will be adding lesson plans and materials to this page to celebrate World Oceans Day in class.
- An article with interactive exercises and discussion forum from the British Council Learning English magazine: World Oceans Day
- A lesson from Owain Llewelyn at ELT Sustainable for teens and young learners at B1 and above .
- A website with a collection of readymade materials to celebrate World Oceans Day with younger students.
- Lesson packs from the OUP Teaching Resources blog for adults, teenagers and younger learners.
- A trailer to a hard-hitting documentary by the Oceanic Preservation Society. And a folder of worksheets on google drive shared by Clyde Fowle.
- There is a chapter in this free downloadable book by the British Council which has been written by Jill and Charlie Hadfield on the topic of Oceans – creative activities like poems etc rather than discussions .